Garage Door Installation
Good Garage Door Installation
Keeping Your Home Looking Perfect
We know buying a new garage door is not a purchase you will make without deep consideration. After spending so much time looking into different garage door systems, make sure you invest equally into making sure it is installed properly. There is nothing worse than coming home after a long day, just to have your garage door not open because it wasn’t installed properly. Mountain Garage Door guarantees that we will send highly trained technicians to your home, who are also courteous and professional, to quickly install your garage door.
Curb Appeal and Your Garage Door
Garage Door Installation
Since your garage door or doors take up so much space on the front of your home, it’s important they look perfect. Once you’ve found the perfect garage door to compliment your home, all you need to do is install it. We hope that you’ll choose us to install your garage door for you, whether you bought it from us or from somewhere else.
We recommend that you hire a professional to install your garage door for the following reasons:
- Old garage doors can weigh over 400 pounds and safely removing these installed pieces can be impossible without the right equipment.
- Garage door springs can cause a lot of harm, including cuts and injuries to your hands and fingers if not handled properly. Protect yourself and your family by hiring a trained professional to take these risks upon themselves.
- Have you done much work installing heavy equipment on your ceiling? With so much weight hanging over your head, literally, when your garage door is open, you want to be certain the ceiling track was installed properly
Questions for Choosing The Right Garage Door For Your Home or Office
Important things to ask yourself before you settle on which garage door you want installed:
- Do you need a custom-sized garage door, or can you buy a standard size one?
- Do you need a double door?
- What materials should you consider for your door – this can impact how long the door will last.
- Do you need a garage door that has windows? This is a good idea if you spend a lot of time going in and out of your home into the garage.
- If you are just replacing the garage door itself, is your current garage opener and springs compatible with the new door you are getting, or will you need to replace those too?
- What kind of safety features does the door you like come with?
- What remote control options are available, and how many will you need?
- If you open and close your garage door frequently, and live somewhere that can have extreme temperatures, you will want to consider investing in an insulated door to save on your family’s energy bills.
There are many other things to consider, but this list is a good starting point. You can talk to us at Mountain Garage Door to discuss what features make for a quality garage door. We are here to help you choose and install the perfect garage door for your home.
If you’re wondering if you need to buy and install a new garage door or just repair the one you have, see our door repair page and contact us for your free consultation and estimate.